The Business Administrator role is firstly an administrative support role to help deliver the Management Team’s strategy of commercialising the SeaCure/QuikCure technology in the UK, Norway, USA and Eastern Mediterranean markets for DeltaTek clients.
The position involves ensuring the following is conducted in the most efficient manner:
- provide administrative support to the DeltaTek management team through raising of purchase orders, sales invoices and generating bills from supplier invoices on the Xero accounting system.
- support the operations team in preparation of documentation for equipment readiness, assembly and export whilst co-ordinating logistics.
- provide administrative support to the DeltaTek management team through booking of company travel and accommodation for national and overseas business trips and events.
- building and maintaining company training records as wells as booking DeltaTek staff onto training as required.
- Provide a professional introduction to visitors of the DeltaTek organisation both via the VOIP telephone system and via the physical office premises.
It is usual for the Business Administrator to work 08:00 – 16:30 Monday to Friday. However, flexibility in working hours to meet with any specific operational needs is required.
It is the expectation that this role will grow with the business. This will be remunerated as appropriate during appraisals with the CEO.
The growth of the role will involve the following;
- maintaining accurate records and co-ordination of QHSE audits;
- maintaining control of Corporate documents and filing structure on the business Sharepoint;
- developing DeltaTek systems with sub-contractors and suppliers of office facilities to maintain a safe, efficient and productive working environment for all users of the DeltaTek facility;
- Participation in the business’ Customer Relationship Management software;
- Demonstrate a drive and ambition to grow into and support areas of the business’ needs as deemed necessary.