How it works
DeltaTek’s CureCatcherTM float shoe or collar enables a leading mechanical interface for the cement job by utilising a foam wiper ball which is launched into the string ahead of the primary cement job. Combined with a SeaCure® wiper dart, both leading and displacing fluid interfaces can be mechanically separated.
9 5/8” CureCatcherTM Float Collar
*graphic courtesy of Forum Energy Technologies Inc.
- Cement casing or liners with multiple mechanical interfaces
- Catch liner activation equipment reliably
- Reduce contamination of cement jobs
- Run as part of SeaCure® operation
- A simple and reliable process
- Improve cement placement
- Minimise contamination
- Increase well reliability
- Increased cost efficiencies