Centralise to Optimise
With only one chance at a primary cement job, why compromise? FloatCure® is DeltaTek’s unique buoyant cementation system, offering net effective weight reduction of a casing or liner string, throughout the entire run in hole operation and cement job.
Enabled by DeltaTek’s proprietary and field-proven SeaCure® technology, FloatCure® harnesses the power of buoyancy to influence the weight, torque, drag and standoff of the string being cemented.
By deploying the casing string either partially or entirely dry during make-up, followed by the SeaCure® inner-string technology, a buoyancy chamber is maintained at all times during the run in hole and cementation process, facilitating the industry’s only technique of influencing net effective weight of a casing being circulated to depth and then cemented.
Extend Your Reach
FloatCure® provides major key benefits while extending your reach by reducing the system net effective weight. However, unlike conventional floatation equipment, FloatCure® maintains buoyancy and pump-through capability for the casing/liner system throughout the entire running and cementing operations.
This differentiation means that, only FloatCure® can provide critical well cleaning, optimal cement placement whilst rotating and significantly improved stand-off of the string utilizing simple, reliable and field-proven technology.
FloatCure benefits include:
- Dramatic reductions in torque & drag whilst running in hole
- Ability to circulate the buoyant strings to depth at all times
- Significant improvement in standoff during well cleaning and cementation
- Reduction in differential sticking risk
These benefits are provided in addition to all of the unique advantages that SeaCure® offers, including:
- Reduced circulation, losses and displacement volumes
- Improved drill out performance with minimised damage to drill bits and BHAs
- Reduced swarf quantities introduced into the wellbore