Meet the Team: Jonas Taverne
Name: Jonas Taverne
Job title: Operations Supervisor
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
When did you join Team DeltaTek?
Prior to starting with DeltaTek I studied electrical & electronic engineering at NESCOL and graduated from Robert Gordon University in 2017. After graduating right in the height of the downturn, finding a role in the industry was difficult. In February 2019, I started working at DeltaTek and it’s made the wait to find a role in the industry well worth it.
What does your job entail?
- preparing tools for offshore operations
- running tools offshore
- general tool maintenance both onshore and offshore
- taking an active role in our QuikCure product
Have there been any highlights since joining DeltaTek? What do you enjoy about working here?
- Being part of a new company and participating in new and exciting technologies
- Working with, and learning from, diverse and passionate colleagues in a positive environment
- Being part of world firsts within the industry
Is there anything that you’ve learned about the tools, technology or company that has surprised you?
The efficiencies and rig time saving benefits that SeaCure brings to the industry is something that uniquely positions DeltaTek, but the entire Cure line presents so many exciting possibilities! The diverse and major benefits that ArticuLock can bring to the industry by opening the operational window really is something else.